Our Mobile App for Drivers, Pilots, and Merchant Mariners comes in two versions and offers:
- A quick and convenient solution to finding a medical exam, alcohol or drug test near you.
- Ends the worry of "Unexpected" expiration.
- Medical Library for health conditions and how they can affect driving status
- Prepares drivers for their next medical exam
- Save the expiration date of your certificate
- Save the contact information of your examiner.
Free Driver Mobile App Features:
- Find a nearby clinic for your next CDL physical, flight physical, school bus or merchant mariner medical exam. The perfect solution to an unexpected expired certificate at home or away from home. Search using your GPS location or by city, state or zip code. View the services available at that clinic (may include pricing). Call the clinic or get directions with a single push.
- Expired or Lost Certficate Save the contact information for your medical examiner and calling their office is right at you finger tip, the easy solution to a lost certificate or to ask questions.
- Save the expiration date of your certificate In preparation for January 30, 2014 when CDL drivers will no longer be required to carry their medical certificate when they drive.
Full Version Driver Mobile App Features:
- All features of the Free Version!
- Expiration Alerts! Never forget renew! "Expiration Alerts" sent to your email starting one month before your certficate' expiration date. Save the location of your last medical examiner and the alert contains the medical examiner contact information. Get "Peace of mind for a $1.99"
- Send an Expiration Alert to your employer. Help you employer manage upcoming medical certficate expirations.
- Access the Medical Library. Features information on how certain medical conditons affect driving status, and how drivers can prepare for their next DOT medical exam.
- Get the Full version for only $1.99.
Want the Full Version for Free?
- Just have your employer subscribe to our medical certificate expiration managemnt service and all their drivers get the features of the full version for free.
App available for Android phones and iPhones. Click on the icon below to download it today!
TeamCME has clinics across the US and we are adding more clinics every day. Each time you open the TeamCME App, the number of available locations updates automatically!
TeamCME clinics can offer the full spectrum of services for your transportation needs from DOT alcohol testing to sleep apnea screening.